Music in the Lab

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
any of you out there that like rock... you must check out these 2 videos. the first one was made a little over 10 years ago. Now that the singer has matured by a lot, he made a revamped version of the exact same song... but in a totally different and beautiful way....
You need to watch the original first before watching the REVAMPED version, and afterwards, let me know how you feel bout either of them :)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
any of you out there that like rock... you must check out these 2 videos. the first one was made a little over 10 years ago. Now that the singer has matured by a lot, he made a revamped version of the exact same song... but in a totally different and beautiful way....
You need to watch the original first before watching the REVAMPED version, and afterwards, let me know how you feel bout either of them :)

I loved the 1st one, more down and dirty with a great beat. The 2nd one was just a bit too polished and clean for me. It was well done, though :)
You know, different strokes for different folks :)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Well it's -21C here this morning.
Straumann milling in Texas has been closed for a freaking week due to an ice storm.
How about a theme for this Friday?
Since it's going down to -31 tonight , how about....?

Top Bottom