Multiple custom abutments on Exocad

B

Bzydo23

Reaction score
Your a prick and that's perfectly fine. I just wanted to learn why I can design a bridge with mulitple custom abutments and make the path of draw parallel, but for some reason I cant make it work for Ti Bases in a bridge. Have a great night!

Attachments

• Screenshot (14)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (14)_LI.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot (16)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (16)_LI.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 11
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Your a prick and that's perfectly fine. I just wanted to learn why I can design a bridge with mulitple custom abutments and make the path of draw parallel, but for some reason I cant make it work for Ti Bases in a bridge. Have a great night!
You'll find you need to lie to software quite a bit.

Try rescanning with the ti bases in place and calling them preps.

Everyone is running low on sanity (or in some cases Ciao ) low on insanity. Nerves are frayed with lies, truths, and generally conflicting information on every thing. Personally I'm going outside tonight to make sure that the moon isn't upside down.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Its just insertion direction. Doesnt matter if its teeth, custom abuts or stock.
Its in crown bottoms and theres 3 ways to get there. Wait and follow the wizard, click expert and right click the back ground to bring up a menu or pull up the hidden bar at the bottom of the screen.
All that needs to be done is a visual. If youre doing a bridge, youre using non-engaging abuts, and the multi units have some taper so draw isnt an issue.

If there isnt an option for unique insertion for a bridge, then you didnt enter connections in DB.

B

Bzydo23

Reaction score
You'll find you need to lie to software quite a bit.

Try rescanning with the ti bases in place and calling them preps.

Everyone is running low on sanity (or in some cases Ciao ) low on insanity. Nerves are frayed with lies, truths, and generally conflicting information on every thing. Personally I'm going outside tonight to make sure that the moon isn't upside down.
Appreciate the tip JMN, It worked great! Took a bit longer since I needed to make models (Intra-oral scan). I talked to my rep this morning and the issue is the type of Engaging Ti Base I had to use for what the Dr. placed, that's the reason I wasn't able to locate the second insertion direction screen. Thanks again, and enjoy your weekend!

Last edited: