Multimat2 Sinter/Densply

T

Techaim

Reaction score
Hi
We recently move to a new office space and I'm having issue with my zirconia coming out chalky. I increased the temperature/Running time by 20 degree and conducted the service heating program to clean the oven. I even replaced the bead as it look at bit discolored. We using the preshaded BruXir zirconia. And due to the problem with the whole supply chain im running issue with ordering new bead. Anyone know what can possibly be wrong as to why is look chalky? and have anyone try sintering the zirconia is this oven without using the bead. Any suggestion would highly be appreciated.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Chalky is a classic symptom of not getting to a high enough temp or holding for long enough @ temp ,,,,,,,,,,,other than that I have no suggestions , sorry :(

F

FASTFNGR

Reaction score
Hi
We recently move to a new office space and I'm having issue with my zirconia coming out chalky. I increased the temperature/Running time by 20 degree and conducted the service heating program to clean the oven. I even replaced the bead as it look at bit discolored. We using the preshaded BruXir zirconia. And due to the problem with the whole supply chain im running issue with ordering new bead. Anyone know what can possibly be wrong as to why is look chalky? and have anyone try sintering the zirconia is this oven without using the bead. Any suggestion would highly be appreciated.
Get calibration rings and digital caliber and check where you temp is. Very cheap.