Multilayer- PMMA!

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
We offer a a really nice 5 layer Pmma for $69 & 25mm for $79. We carry most Vita Shades. ( Bleach Shade)
Why pay over $100 anywhere else when our quality is top notch. Call today! Bird

IMG_3312.JPG

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Bout time. Hows your stock? Any time I need a 25mm from anyone, its on back order! I'd be happy to order all of my PMMA from you, very happy at those prices. My concern is how is the gradient.
I ordered from Anaxdent and found that their multi layered PMMA was no where near the quality of the rest of Anaxdents wonderful stuff. The Anaxdent PMMAs gradient was visible and you could see the layers stick out like a sore thumb. So hows the gradient?
Last, what thicknesses are available?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Bout time. Hows your stock? Any time I need a 25mm from anyone, its on back order! I'd be happy to order all of my PMMA from you, very happy at those prices. My concern is how is the gradient.
I ordered from Anaxdent and found that their multi layered PMMA was no where near the quality of the rest of Anaxdents wonderful stuff. The Anaxdent PMMAs gradient was visible and you could see the layers stick out like a sore thumb. So hows the gradient?
They Gradient on a curveVroam

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score

25mm we carry only the most popular shades. We offer 12mm-14mm-16mm-18mm-20mm-25mm. We're actually having to start making more
25mm as they are really becoming a big seller. Gradient is great. No weird lines like I've seen in other Pmma.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Ok I am going to have someone call and place an order today.

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
Are there diff strengths for pmma like zr? Or are they all pretty much the same?

Top Bottom