Mouth Guards & Snore Guards

C

Candy

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy parts to make a snore guard. Like Buttons hooks, strap hooks, bite pads. Or what is the best type to make

Karl60

Karl60

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can buy parts to make a snore guard. Like Buttons hooks, strap hooks, bite pads. Or what is the best type to make
Are you planning to make your own? May I ask why? So much convenient and low cost available online.

Karl60

Karl60

Reaction score
Also what did you mean by the best type to make? :)

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
You can get them from Myerson, BUT, you have to pass their training course to make them, AND the biggie here is you have to get FDA approval to make them. You're better off farming them out to a lab who has already gone through that massive headache.

Karl60

Karl60

Reaction score
You can get them from Myerson, BUT, you have to pass their training course to make them, AND the biggie here is you have to get FDA approval to make them. You're better off farming them out to a lab who has already gone through that massive headache.
Totally agreed. FDA approval will also be an obligation that's not to be skipped if you're getting this further. I can't see the reasons that would pay off the headache.