Monomer Mitigation Methods

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Except my bacon is fried.

And the Amazing Mrs said that took more like 2-3 minutes. I wouldn't know, geek trance.
That's still impressive.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
One Quatro ductless fume hood is coming my way. I had to bribe it to leave the factory.

I always think of buying a big piece of equipment like that. It's gonna be around for a while (I hope!!) and I want to anthropomorphize it as soon as possible. It's just easier that way.

What, you had delusions I was normal?

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
One Quatro ductless fume hood is coming my way. I had to bribe it to leave the factory.

I always think of buying a big piece of equipment like that. It's gonna be around for a while (I hope!!) and I want to anthropomorphize it as soon as possible. It's just easier that way.

What, you had delusions I was normal?
You're a Dental Tech, of course you're not normal! Besides, normal is boring, Sleep

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
You're a Dental Tech, of course you're not normal! Besides, normal is boring, Sleep
You are correct!

There really is no such thing as normal, there is average, and average is easy, be more.

denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
Yes the quatro dcs or desktop containment system is really good for erradication of monomer odour. The included charcoal filter lasts a long time. our is three years old now and still running well. We only use it for repair material and mixing the press packed acrylic. The Ivobase is a non issue. we used to have the monomer odour when mixing packing and repairs but since the quatro unit was installed never have that odour.

Top Bottom