Molloplast B

• Thread starter Mile Zero Denture Clinic
  • Start date
araucaria

araucaria

Balanced
Reaction score
I never had a single issue microwaving molloplast...
Since I tried m/w curing molloplast B I can say I've achieved best finish results this way!

Last edited:
highscore

highscore

Reaction score
WD-40
Easy soft isn't too bad, Tokyama tough is better

denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
WD-40
Easy soft isn't too bad, Tokyama tough is better
I have used Tokoyama for thelower and ufigel for the upper for late stafge relines and temporary relines...Ufigel is still in service after one year,,,Easysoft I have done all needed replacement due to bubbling and porosity post insertion....all replaced with molloplast...I have been using coesoft as a temporary fix and coe comfort as a functional impression material...as well as tissue conditioner.....with good success. The Coe soft is really good to taek a reline impression too. a half pound kit for 245 is not too bad andlast me about thirty soft linings, impressions so thats not too bead for the quality we get from it. I have really been wanting to try Hydrocast but not certain what precautions to take at the lab.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
I have used Tokoyama for thelower and ufigel for the upper for late stafge relines and temporary relines...Ufigel is still in service after one year,,,Easysoft I have done all needed replacement due to bubbling and porosity post insertion....all replaced with molloplast...I have been using coesoft as a temporary fix and coe comfort as a functional impression material...as well as tissue conditioner.....with good success. The Coe soft is really good to taek a reline impression too. a half pound kit for 245 is not too bad andlast me about thirty soft linings, impressions so thats not too bead for the quality we get from it. I have really been wanting to try Hydrocast but not certain what precautions to take at the lab.
Don't lay the denture impression side down on a counter top or it will distort the hydrocast. Always have it tooth side down.