MiYO Pink Monolithic ZR full upper arch

Car 54

Car 54

Ratings
2,513 29
It's MiYO Pink Colors (
I thought I was told there were pink structures...so there are no pink structures? If not, sorry rkm, as that's what I thought I had heard in the past when it first was being acknowledged that this Yeti (MiYo Pink) existed.

Car 54

Car 54

Ratings
2,513 29
I guess we could always make our own pink structures? Mix Window structure with the pink of our choice in a ratio that works, 2:1,1:1 etc?
Maybe Window and Ghost 1:1 as a structure base as to not have to worry so much about lowering the value, compared to using straight Window structure as a base?

Last edited:
K

KIM

Ratings
346 2
I thought I was told there were pink structures...so there are no pink structures? If not, sorry rkm, as that's what I thought I had heard in the past when it first was being acknowledged that this Yeti (MiYo Pink) existed.
OK, y'all lost me! I posted that James did use a MiYO Pink Structure on that case, it is called "Frost"....he applied that over (2) MiYO Pink Colors that he used to achieve the proper pink color...
Here is a breakdown of the MiYO Pink Kit:
9 MiYO Pink Colors
3 MiYO Pink Structure
1 InSync Paste Glaze
1 InSync Glaze Liquid

K

KIM

Ratings
346 2
OK, y'all lost me! I posted that James did use a MiYO Pink Structure on that case, it is called "Frost"....he applied that over (2) MiYO Pink Colors that he used to achieve the proper pink color...
Here is a breakdown of the MiYO Pink Kit:
9 MiYO Pink Colors
3 MiYO Pink Structure
1 InSync Paste Glaze
1 InSync Glaze Liquid
I see where the confusion began and fixed my post?! Don't know what happened but all is good! MiYO Pink Structure is alive and well! All 3 of them!

Car 54

Car 54

Ratings
2,513 29
Haha, no I think that was "Friendly fire" on my end...Self inflicted.....The problem has been taken outside, beaten and ridiculed. You should have seen it...
lol, Nina and Jennifer really laid into you, huh? :D

G

grantoz

Ratings
811 56
so correct me if im wrong you pre colour the zi before sintering then you stain and glaze the sintered zi with more pink and then if you need a bit more depth you might put a little porcelain over the top. if this is correct whats the big deal ive been doing that for years.?

K

KIM

Ratings
346 2
so correct me if im wrong you pre colour the zi before sintering then you stain and glaze the sintered zi with more pink and then if you need a bit more depth you might put a little porcelain over the top. if this is correct whats the big deal ive been doing that for years.?
No, not that....Car 54, can you help me out?

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!