Miyo pink and acrylic shades issues

B

Beginner

Reaction score
Hi. I've been having a constant problem matching regular pink acrylic (lucitone original pink) using Miyo. I've tried using 50% Garnet and 50% Flamingo but the color comes out too yellow. I've tried calling Miyo to ask for help but they couldn't help me much. I'm tired of trying, making formulas it takess too long, the results are not constant, and it costs a lot of money for results I can't control. I'd rather not change my color system, but if I'll have to if I can't find a solution in a week. Please help!! Thank you all!!!

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Why do you need this? Lucitone is acrylic and miyo a porcelain. Are you trying to match the denture to your hybrid?

B

Beginner

Reaction score
Yes, that's the case. And it's not the first one I have to deal with this situation.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Ive never delt with someone who needed their hybrid to be the exact same as their denture. Miyo has the best pink kit/colors out there. Probably better off changing your acrylic.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Orangoutang Orange..
it's for Orangoutangs.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Yes, that's the case. And it's not the first one I have to deal with this situation.
Also lucitone is notorious for orange shift. Even if you perfect match it the color will shift over time.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
The orange, unstable acrylic shades are a result of cancer causing cadmium being removed like 20 years ago now.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Never a brush licker. I was a snap finger flicker. Whoever sat next to me had to wear a rain coat.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
The orange, unstable acrylic shades are a result of cancer causing cadmium being removed like 20 years ago now.
I still see that orange color from time to time, matched the acrylic shade many times using orange modifier.

Top Bottom