Miyo kit and brushes

S

Skillfeetdave

Reaction score
So I'm just about to order the miyo kit for the lab and have play with it… but what’s the thoughts on the official brushes?? Do you use them or have you found a more affordable ones instead?

doug

doug

Reaction score
It's system, you may want to start with what they offer and then go off one your own.

Z

ztech

Reaction score
I usually go to other sources for things like brushes but, I have found the #3 miyo brush to be rather useful. I have found that the brush size is important for efficiency and the 3 is perfect in my hands for getting the right amount of glaze and color paste on the crown to create a believable 3d color and smooth glaze.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
So I'm just about to order the miyo kit for the lab and have play with it… but what’s the thoughts on the official brushes?? Do you use them or have you found a more affordable ones instead?
These brushes are outstanding in their performance. I was pleasantly surprised🙂

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
These brushes are outstanding in their performance. I was pleasantly surprised🙂
yes, do tell us what you find outstanding about them!

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
What sets them apart Dave?
The feel, the response is excellent and I've tried alot of brushes over my time. Very well suited to MIYO and its different viscosities with Structure included. The "Fan" brush also produces some very nice effects, takes some getting used to but trial is easy.
They hold up Incredibly well also🙂

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
I have a set of the brushes. I thought it would be good to have the tools for the job.
I really only use the #1,2 for the stain and glaze. Then the #3 for adding structure.

Not sure it's worth the price for the kit but brushes are one of those personal preference things. Some people see the value in them and other people
don't seem to care and can use whatever.

S

Skillfeetdave

Reaction score
cool stuff its I might try with out then order the proper ones
if I need them

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
you could use a toothpick and get great results.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Renfert layart