Miyo firing parameter

T

tandob

Reaction score
Do you guys fire your Miyo with or without vacuum at the 1 minute high temp hold? The manual just says "Hold time: 1 min (air)".

I fire porcelain with vacuum at the 1 minute high temp hold but I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks
T

T

tandob

Reaction score
Nevermind I'm an idiot i dont use vac at high temp sry I'm not sure how to delete post. Move along

T

tandob

Reaction score
Nevermind I'm not an idiot I do use vac at high temp. Question stands

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
You're not an idoit either way, just underinfomred. There is a vast difference.

T

tandob

Reaction score
Thanks for your understanding. The firing chart just says "air" beside the 1 minute hold which threw me for a loop. I don't even think my furnace can have no vac at the high temp so I'm just not sure what that means Hmmmm2

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your understanding. The firing chart just says "air" beside the 1 minute hold which threw me for a loop. I don't even think my furnace can have no vac at the high temp so I'm just not sure what that means Hmmmm2
My similarly under informed guess would be that air means no vac but 'room air' instead of the absence of air.

Someone better informed will be around after they get back from a coffee run.

T

tandob

Reaction score
Issue resolved; Just had to play around with the program settings, the high temp is no vac. Thanks for the help!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Issue resolved; Just had to play around with the program settings, the high temp is no vac. Thanks for the help!
As it says under all my posts, lost of words may mean I'm just good at giving bad advice.

Top Bottom