Milling wizardry needed!

I

implantguy

Reaction score
Hi all,
First off I’d like to say I’ve read some great content on this forum. I’m a dentist who is hoping to partner on a mostly digital lab with the ability to mill all things, from wax to zirconium to titanium frameworks / bars. Of course every manufacturer says their mill is the best but I’d like advice from the “boots on the ground” experts. From quality to reliability to cost, etc. Pretend price isn’t a giant consideration. Which CAD software from splints to bars to aligners reigns supreme? And is there a dry mill that’ll do some serious milling? I do have an existing Planmeca in-house wet mill dry docked as a 300lb paperweight at the moment.....
Thanks everyone for your constructive comments!:)

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
give these guys a call

I

implantguy

Reaction score
give these guys a call

Hi there! Yes I've already sent an email to this company and awaiting a call back. I have used the Trios CAD modules and am very impressed with the workflow. The technical support from them has been somewhat lacking, and of course, kinda pricey. I'm located in Alberta, Canada. Sorry how do I pm you again?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
the Trios Support has been lacking? typical for all Canadian 3shape resellers actually. some labs i've been at were down production for several days until 3shape got off their asses.

to send a private message you should see the option open up once you've had 5 posts. you can click someone's picture or name and a menu will open to start a conversation. these are private.