milling help asap

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
What's the shade?
Also, considering where you are at, I'd call Jason Nicely in Chattanooga, TN, he's about the only one I know who could it to you by Monday (maybe?).
i forgot about texting Jason, youre right he might be able to help...i may reach out to him tomorrow. got a few irons in the fire now
also super difficult shade no one would ever guess....

A2

user name

user name

Reaction score
Do a coping design on those abutments. Move your margins closer to tissue level. Bond to the abuts and rescan/design. You can shorten your bridges height and create shorter, less parallel intaglios.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Do a coping design on those abutments. Move your margins closer to tissue level. Bond to the abuts and rescan/design. You can shorten your bridges height and create shorter, less parallel intaglios.
it doesnt look like it but those margins are basically at tissue level. if they are subgingival .5mm i would be shocked. prob only subging .2mm in most areas

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I have a Zirlux 25mm A2 pre-shaded that would do the trick, and I'm damn sure I can mill it. My problem is getting it to you by Monday :( Sorry bud

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I have a Zirlux 25mm A2 pre-shaded that would do the trick, and I'm damn sure I can mill it. My problem is getting it to you by Monday :( Sorry bud
oh it would need to be milled and sintered tonight for overnight shipping tomorrow. kills me on cost but thats the way the cookie crumbles

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
Yeah that's rough and I doubt it can be angled that much.

Maybe user name's idea with some pink tissue on the coping/substructure?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score

you think the zirlux would look as nice as our usual super trans cases? see example:
4fc986e867a78210cd3a620f16b19305.jpg

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah that's rough and I doubt it can be angled that much.

Maybe user name's idea with some pink tissue on the coping/substructure?
yeah we are actually doing a pre-glaze try-in to see if gingival porc is needed....

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
you think the zirlux would look as nice as our usual super trans cases? see example:
I layer (just the labial, not over incisal) all my anteriors so I don't know to be honest. Plus, wouldn't those implant abutments (assuming they are titanium) show through on a super-trans??? You could always really thicken up your margins (take down in green state before sintering) and try it again, no?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I layer (just the labial, not over incisal) all my anteriors so I don't know to be honest. Plus, wouldn't those implant abutments (assuming they are titanium) show through on a super-trans??? You could always really thicken up your margins (take down in green state before sintering) and try it again, no?
i usually micro layer with Miyo nowadays. and nah, with the facial thickness and blockout cement the super trans zirc works without a hitch.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
What about pressing in an LT with some micro layering?
considered that....not the Drs request. he wants the higher strength of the zirc...hence zirc.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I still have time overnight a 25mm HT A2 to someone if they can help @sidesh0wb0b.
Or an unshaded 30mm HT. Just a suggestion.
already told you to go ahead and ship it lol
one way or another its happening

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
I'm shipping it! LOL! If Any one else need a disc to help you it's available is all I meant.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
already told you to go ahead and ship it lol
one way or another its happening
This might sound stupid, but can you put it at an angle in the puck that would force the tool to not be nearly parallel with the output? With an extra wide first pass maybe so that it wouldn't bind on the available hole area and could come in at a 45 degree angle or even 75 degree, just not 90