Milling CoCr, Zr and emax

A

Avillon007

Reaction score
Hello friends
Merry Christmas and happy holidays, can’t wait to leave the lab in a couple of days, I’m getting old for this :)
I run a busy small lab, I’m already stretched too thin so i need to buy a mill that mills all materials that doesn’t have many issues, I was considering PM7 but thought I ask the experts since I’m not one. I want to mill CoCr for PFM, Zr and Emax, maybe Ti (but not sure about that)
Would milling all those materials in the same machine cause contamination and shade issues?
I also like the IV digital denture, seemed good, IV has good support and customer service too.
What’s your thoughts please?
TIA
Al.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Have a good look at the Versamill series from Axsys dental, who are sponsors here. Also not to be overlooked is the one imes machine that isn't garbage, the 350i.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
We just got a PM7 last week. So far, I love it. I would compare it to an iPhone. I am sure there are cheaper mills out there that do the same thing, but this mill is very user friendly. We are a smaller lab and I am in charge of the CAD and the CAM so I don't have time to tinker with milling strategies and other jobs associated with milling. It can switch from wet milling to dry automatically, but we always make sure to do our wet milling when we are in the lab so we can clean the mill before it switches from wet to dry and vice versa. I have had to call tech support to get two new milling strategies added to the CAM for hybrid crowns and abutments. There support is very good.

alfredmorad@gmail.com

[email protected]

Reaction score
A

Avillon007

Reaction score
thank you all, appreciate the feed back, happy new year

Top Bottom