Heres one I made in a myerson flexpress a few years ago, I just asked about it because of this thread and asking if the Dr would be interested in using one of these frames for an ongoing problem case thats been to two other labs already for the past year. The secretary said the patient loves it and goes on and on about how light it is. This design was influenced by the possible loss of the 2nd bi with the rest..
Milling this, either with teeth, or milling acrylic teeth seems waay easier and less time consuming than the processing of one of these in a press.
the early pucks had some issues with warping, I haven't had an issue milling frames out of acetal. its not for every design. mill using the carbides, using a puma strategy ( Im using a rowland DWX 50 and the sum 3D software, major connectors have t be thicker,I use 2mm. clasp design is a beefed up akers, no I bars. Fits are great, haven't had to repair one yet or add a tooth which will be interesting when it happens. depending on height machine time varies. Good luck.