Mill Recommendations

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
I have two Wieland Selects with changers. I'm done with them. Constantly down and constantly in need of expensive repairs. Disgusted to the point where I will no longer buy any Ivoclar products - after 25 years of being a faithful customer.

Not looking to mill wet - need recommendations for a good dependable mill that can do about 60 units per day - zirconia, wax and PMMA. Would prefer to have a disc changer. Thanks -

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
My "sh*tty" Roland never let me down...just sayin', not that I'm endorsing it, or anything.

Jason D

Jason D

Reaction score
I have both.

Will never buy another weiland, and put Ivovlar rep on notice I expect them to do something significant to make up to me the absolutely pathetic performance of this P O S

4 Roland’s going strong and making money...Roland or ceramill, no contest

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
cant do wrong with AG, Roland, Arum (versamill),or imes. go for a 250/350

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

WDL-Cali-Cad-Man

Reaction score
I have two Wieland Selects with changers. I'm done with them. Constantly down and constantly in need of expensive repairs. Disgusted to the point where I will no longer buy any Ivoclar products - after 25 years of being a faithful customer.

Not looking to mill wet - need recommendations for a good dependable mill that can do about 60 units per day - zirconia, wax and PMMA. Would prefer to have a disc changer. Thanks -

hi we have had so many problems too with the selects we have. for dry milling we use our 5 axis mills from digital dental great machines and support.Check them out http://www.digitaldental.com/

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
They no like your area code man.

R

Regan Montgomery

Reaction score

Sounds like the Roland 52DC would be perfect for you! Check it out: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...CA8946A4F5D02280DF51CA8946A4F5D0228&FORM=VIRE

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
a long time ago i wanted to know the cutting parameters of cutting Crystal Ultra, but i never found out so i didn't use it and moved on in my research and had my crystal ultra project outsourced.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
wow, Keith and Steve in the same thread promoting the same thing... Keith you approve of the product quality delivered by Axsys Machines?

C

CKRDL

Reaction score
I have both.

Will never buy another weiland, and put Ivovlar rep on notice I expect them to do something significant to make up to me the absolutely pathetic performance of this P O S

4 Roland’s going strong and making money...Roland or ceramill, no contest
Same here Jason D. Are you wet milling in your Roland by chance?