mihm vogt sintering tray

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
are there any alternative trays people are using in these furnaces? Looking for something large enough in diameter to take advantage of the space available. The original trays are developing large cracks.

Any thoughts? Better? Cheaper?

user name

user name

Reaction score
are there any alternative trays people are using in these furnaces? Looking for something large enough in diameter to take advantage of the space available. The original trays are developing large cracks.

Any thoughts? Better? Cheaper?
Why are they cracking? Mine are doing just fine. You aren't trying to do a speed cycle with them, are you? That will for sure crack em.

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
these are the trays not the bowls. I am "speed" sintering, which is about 5 hours long. If the trays can't handle that, I need different trays. Hence, the post.

These trays have lasted years but they are expensive. Just looking for options. From previous posts, I believe you use the bowls. How do they work? Can you stack two of them?

user name

user name

Reaction score
these are the trays not the bowls. I am "speed" sintering, which is about 5 hours long. If the trays can't handle that, I need different trays. Hence, the post.

These trays have lasted years but they are expensive. Just looking for options. From previous posts, I believe you use the bowls. How do they work? Can you stack two of them?
Im using the trays and bowls. Bowls are stackable. I use them for over night long cycles. Only time I do a speed cycle is if Im in a real bind. The trays and bowls are kinda expensive, but if you've gotten years out of them, that's pretty low cost per unit. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I always leave stuff on the platform until I can remove it with my hand.

Never ever run a speed cycle in a bowl Banghead:mad:

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Joe,

Please contact us. There are two types of speed trays for these ovens. Depending on your configurations, tray size and Mihm Vogt model, I might be able to help you with this. Also look at what temperature you remove the tray from the oven and what you set it on. Marble for instance, is not the best surface to set a hot tray on after a sinteirng cycle. It draws heat away too fast.

Top Bottom