Micromotor for the chalk box

Principefly

Principefly

Reaction score
What are the best micromotors for use in chalk box? They must have a good power, and be resistant to dust ..
and of course an affordable price

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
What are the best micromotors for use in chalk box? They must have a good power, and be resistant to dust ..
and of course an affordable price
I have become enamoured of late with these http://m.ebay.com/itm/2017-SALE-Mar...-Polishing-Handpiece-/310876770266?nav=SEARCH under $USD 90/kit made in S. Korea.

Ram/Buffalo level basically, they have the Ram/Buffalo handpiece connection, and come with a spare set of brushes, but the pedal at this level is off/on only. For variable speed pedal it's about $USD 30-40 more.

I haven't dealt with this seller, but it says S. Carolina stock. Got both of mine from skysea and waited 2-3 weeks.

One blew it's speed regulation and only runs at full speed now, but both are still true and strong after 20 konhs of hard daily use. One with pumice polishing tight spots in denture repairs, so it handles the dirty jobs.

They sell the boxes and hp separately also, so I grabbed a spare box for ~$USD 40

edit:add link

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Uhh, what is a chalk box?

Principefly

Principefly

Reaction score
Uhh, what is a chalk box?
I do not know the exact name, I translated from Italian.
is the bench work with plexiglass walls, in which they working of dental plas upload_2017-2-25_12-45-50.jpegter models