Metal framework outsourcing

U

USGooner

Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I'm looking for a little help. I've got a 6 unit anterior bridge, one Pontic, the rest are natural teeth abutments. The dr wants to do a metal try-in. We use dsign porcelain. So I don't really want to cast this beast up and deal with the probability of solder joints,etc. so I'm looking for a good place to send it to be milled/slr'd or whatever the best solution is. It's gotta fit under 10 power microscope.

I've heard argen is good. Just want to get your thoughts. I would normally do zirconia, but dr wants metal. No porcelain margins (damnit). I like doing them and they can make up for bad metal margin integrity. Anyway, thoughts would be appreciated.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i'll message you about outsourcing to me in the morning. we have solutions available, in quality metal. don't have my pricelist in front of me at the mo or i would message you right now.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Choose your alloy carefully. D.sign isn't the most alloy friendly of porcelains.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Send it to me I can knock it out for you for $45 a unit from your model or if you are scanning and sending digital file it is $35.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Argen's good, but check the restrictions on number of units for their various alloys...

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
I don't use DPM, but I would guess not...

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
And just for the record, now that I'm 50, I get uneasy any time I see the word "digital", so how 'bout we all stick with "dpm"?

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Travis, I had nothing to do with this !
Nothing!

sgt_schultz.gif

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
No worries...we'll bribe him with a beer...:D

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Greetings everyone. I'm looking for a little help. I've got a 6 unit anterior bridge, one Pontic, the rest are natural teeth abutments. The dr wants to do a metal try-in. We use dsign porcelain. So I don't really want to cast this beast up and deal with the probability of solder joints,etc. so I'm looking for a good place to send it to be milled/slr'd or whatever the best solution is. It's gotta fit under 10 power microscope.

I've heard argen is good. Just want to get your thoughts. I would normally do zirconia, but dr wants metal. No porcelain margins (damnit). I like doing them and they can make up for bad metal margin integrity. Anyway, thoughts would be appreciated.
Bego USA, they do quality work.