meshmixer dental library

Y

Yazeed Aljohani

Reaction score
Hello Artsmedcad,

I just checked the link to download the files, but I had to make a request for access.

Could you please approve it?

Thank you,

Yazeed

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hello Artsmedcad,

I just checked the link to download the files, but I had to make a request for access.

Could you please approve it?

Thank you,

Yazeed
When I requeted access, it said that you would receive and email letting you know.
Email will be sent to the google email address with which you request access.
You must have a google email address to request access. If you have and android device or gmail you should be set.

If you knew all of that, great, just never know how much geek anyone new has in them.

Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

A

Artsmedcad

Reaction score
this topic will be closed I will remove the links as I found many things have to be upgraded and I am working on it.
I will open a new topic with an updated version.
I will post the new page for it.
there are hundred of people who asked to download the file but no one gives feedback. your feedback will help please leave feedback and comment next time see you soon.

R

realvandale

Reaction score
this topic will be closed I will remove the links as I found many things have to be upgraded and I am working on it.
I will open a new topic with an updated version.
I will post the new page for it.
there are hundred of people who asked to download the file but no one gives feedback. your feedback will help please leave feedback and comment next time see you soon.
Like to know about the progress. just found your post today