Want To Buy Meiji microscope

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
Hi. Im looking to buy meiji 5x eyepieces. Or, trade for my 10x eyepieces.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
Right now i have 5x and i love it for certain tasks. I can still rotate the bottom and get back to 10x. I never use 20x. I actually bought a amscope for my new hire but another tech wants the 5x. Ill check ebay. Thanks!

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
My set up is a Meiji EMZ-5 with a 0.5x barlow lens and a 10x eyepiece. It allows you a range from .7 to 4.5 magnification.

It is worth the expense. There ara used EMZ-5 on eBay for a very good price and condition (not too long ago). The company had plenty of them for sale. Dont have the name present, though.

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
Ahh. Ic. Yeah i got one of those with the amscope. So i could just add that on. Good advice. Thanks again! Ill check it out

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
My set up is a Meiji EMZ-5 with a 0.5x barlow lens and a 10x eyepiece. It allows you a range from .7 to 4.5 magnification.

It is worth the expense. There ara used EMZ-5 on eBay for a very good price and condition (not too long ago). The company had plenty of them for sale. Dont have the name present, though.

Oh, but i think ours is a meiji emt. Wonder if i can still add on the 0.5 lens. Cant afford to buy another scope for several hundreds. Just bought a new mill, cam, exocad, comp, compressor, steamer, amscope, ivac twin. And i have to buy all new chairs, a new scanner, high speed handpiece, diamond disc for trimmer, and probably more. Haha. And we are only a 5 man lab. Not sure how i can keep affording this! Just gotta be smart with business plansand vision i suppose. Hard work just thinking about it. Hahaha

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Gotcha. Totally understand it. Kinda in the same boat.... :cool:

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
+1 for the amscope, great scope for the price. And you have the ability to add video output with a camera to the trinocular version.