Mega'Gen question

Kreszl

Kreszl

Reaction score
Where do you order abutments for Mega'Gen in the U.S.? Everything I search for keeps directing me to Korea. Is there an online shop or a U.S. branch to order from?

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Where do you order abutments for Mega'Gen in the U.S.? Everything I search for keeps directing me to Korea. Is there an online shop or a U.S. branch to order from?

ids - Integrated Dental System: 866 277 5662

I don't have a address handy.

M

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Ids or i do all my custom ti and tibase zr via tru abutment, Anaheim california.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

A

adl

Reaction score
You can do custom abutments through Trucrown

Kreszl

Kreszl

Reaction score
Thank you! Normally I'd prefer to have it milled but according to this dentist he's not going to continue using this system so it may not be worth setting up with another milling center for something I won't use. Maybe if I thought I'd get a few more cases but this is the only one I've seen and everything he's used before this has been BioHorizons & I have a feeling he's just trying to use up some of his stock stuff. Good to know for future though. I really appreciate all the help!

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Yeah, call ids and get what you need. Tru abutment is pretty cheap, I think 25 for scan body for 3shape if you have it. Analogs are 10.00 and they do not have ucla abutment, only custom ti and ti bases. 65.00 for to abutments and 35.00 for ti bases

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Andy Priola

Andy Priola

Reaction score
Atlanta Dental is a Megagen distributor and I'd be more than happy to help you get any abutment, item, or info you need. It's a great system that many doctors are changing to, so I think you're going to see more and more cases in the future. Feel free to contact me anytime

daintybutton

daintybutton

Reaction score
Atlanta Dental is a Megagen distributor and I'd be more than happy to help you get any abutment, item, or info you need. It's a great system that many doctors are changing to, so I think you're going to see more and more cases in the future. Feel free to contact me anytime

^ Came here to say this. Definitely better service experience when I worked with Andy than IDS directly.