Medit touble

A

Art

Reaction score
Greetings, gentlemen.
Have anybody met with lcd projector in medit scanner got bad?
I've got T500 in lab. Some time ago scanning quality drops very low. It seems like lc3000 projector produces not enough lite.
I will be grateful for any help.
20200427-195422.jpg

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
thats how they look before they go south a nice pimple surface

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Can probably get a new projector to replace if they are available. Although, I don't think Medit will allow the end user to replace themselves. :oops:

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
That’s why even my Steinbechler scanner is slow but built like a tank and accurate and I am keeping it, look at those shiny LG refrigerators with led lights and all the whistles, but the plastic drawers are made of thin breakable mediocre plastics that we have to replace twice not to mention a small water filter that cost $50.00. Lol

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
That’s why even my Steinbechler scanner is slow but built like a tank and accurate and I am keeping it, look at those shiny LG refrigerators with led lights and all the whistles, but the plastic drawers are made of thin breakable mediocre plastics that we have to replace twice not to mention a small water filter that cost $50.00. Lol
Built to make you buy it, not keep it.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
inside Medit with high end mirror and dont forget the glue gun Laugh Laugh Laugh

Attachments

• IMG_2331.JPG
    IMG_2331.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2332.JPG
    IMG_2332.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_2335.JPG
    IMG_2335.JPG
    58 KB · Views: 23
Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
@Art you might have dust inside the scanner that is causing the rough looking surface. It is best to keep your scanner in a separate space from your milling machine. Also, use a volt ohm meter to test the output of your power supply to make sure it matches the output specification. Sometimes power supplies will deteriorate over time and not put out enough power. If these don't work you should contact Medit technical support (www.meditcompany.com) for help.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
you probably need a new projector it happens to all scanners after a while in the early days they would last 2 years now the digital ones last 5 -10 years.i know on my scanner you can turn the light up and down to compensate.

Top Bottom