Medit scanners who and where to buy for best price?

J

JROB41784

Reaction score
Looking to buy a medit scanner I've done research on them and I think for our lab it will do exactly what we need. I've posted in the past and have got very useful information from other members and have made the decision to go with just a scanner and not a mill at this point. I've been priced at 21,500 so I'm just wanting to see if that's the rate or is there anyone else doing any promotions or have a better deal thanks! That price is scanner, software, 24in monitor, computer , and some fancy mouse.

Please email me with info

[email protected]

C

charles007

Reaction score
Buy from a company that can give the best support and still be in the business of selling scanners in the future. If you plain to buy a mill in the future, consider a company that also sells a mill you may want to buy.
Give Tom at Colonial a call, 800 397 1311 or Ryan Johnson@ Dental Arts Lab 800 322 2213 They sell Medits scanners, imes-icore mills, and Mihm Vogt sintering ovens.
FYI... Medit resellers are selling at almost the same price, give or take a few bucks..

Charles

Wyolab

Wyolab

Reaction score
I have been really happy with my system from Dominion Milling Center in Richmond. They are very helpful and I would highly recommend buying from Scott. I am not sure what modules your looking for. They will train you, and are able to help you with difficult cases online.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
We build custom mills and are releasing a new 5-axis wet/dry mill very soon. We have more experience with bars and abutments and 5-axis CAM than most all other resellers. $16,900 for scanner and exocad. 804-285-0777 Scott

Top Bottom