Medit Identica SE Axis calibration error

C

CraigDT

Reaction score
Hi All,

Having an issue with the axis calibration on a Medit Identica SE.

It's quite an old machine (4/5 years old) I got it off a friend as an entry into the digital revolution so it hasn't been used in atleast 2 years.

I had remote support from Medit & they thought the right camera looked cloudy so the lens may need refocusing/replacing and gave me a high price for repair + shipping to and from Korea, can anyone recommend anyone in the UK who does these types of repairs? Would a camera & PC place be able to refocus or replace a lens or is Medit software needed to do this?

The scanner itself seems to be working fine, the sensor calibration works perfectly but I'm getting an error on the axis calibration 'Can not find targets please retry'

I've since took the cover off and gave it a well needed clean and the camera now seems less cloudy.

Attached a few images below of the scans of the calibration panel

If anyones had a similar issue with a Medit scanner, can recommend a place UK based to try for repair or another scan software I can try it with please give me a shout.

Thanks in advance :)

D

Dejvis

Reaction score
Fot axis calibration need select only one target circle

DAL Claxton

DAL Claxton

Reaction score
Which software are you using to calibrate / scan with?

I believe that newer systems have trouble with this (between 32bit / 64bit) and some of the newer drivers always have had trouble.

I've had success in the past pulling driver files from and old system and using those, but that worked one time and after about 5-6 hours of working on it. It's something with the sensorcalibration.dll that has trouble.

I had thought medit had 100% stopped supporting the SE, so I'm surprised they even offered to repair it. Generally with those we just have folk use them for trade-ins. They still scan fine, but not being able to calibrate has always put me off of them.

A

alivio73

Reaction score
I have a medit se old scanner, same problem , Any update on this topic I have a similar problem. I need help someone’s out there which software are you guys using it, can you guys shared old software. Also pnl file, I go to medit website download 7.5.07.2001 error on pnl file.