Medit i500 live demo

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Ratings
1,680 31
well, just finished hosting a 2 day live demo with the Medit i500 scanner. what an absolute blast, great turnout by local docs and staff. the presenters were stellar, and the i500 scanner is a beast.... i love it. many thanks to the techs from other states that ended up coming down from a couple other states for a first time meet and greet. hope you all had a blast too!

G

grantoz

Ratings
831 56
they are a great scanner that is going to change the whole market for intra oral scanners it started with carestream now these guys have stepped it up a notch.invisalign are doing everthing they can to try and stop medit from being able to send them stl files its crazy as my clients are going ok we will send them to other aligner companies. i wish medit and the others all the best as its good for us as well.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Ratings
1,680 31
they are a great scanner that is going to change the whole market for intra oral scanners it started with carestream now these guys have stepped it up a notch.invisalign are doing everthing they can to try and stop medit from being able to send them stl files its crazy as my clients are going ok we will send them to other aligner companies. i wish medit and the others all the best as its good for us as well.
so strange because i called invisalign....they said sure no prob we can accept any .stl format
but when the docs call they get a diff story.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!