Medit’s Automatic Intelligent Implant Suprastructure Identification System

CAD-Ray Armen

CAD-Ray Armen

Hi all

My name is armen. I’m a dentist. I’m also a distributor of Medit iOS and desktop scanner at CAD-Ray.com for full disclosure.

i wanted to see how many lab techs are familiar with the AI feature of the Medit iOS and how significant you think this feature is. I personally think it’s the single greatest advancement in digital dentistry in over a decade

a quick synopsis; you scan the scanbody and when the camera identifies it, when you launch exocad it already has the implant timing and location already digitally mounted. You skip soooo many steps.
Have you seen it in action? Would love to get feedback and a lab’s perspective on this and what it can do

thanks

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

You scan the scanbody.
Who's scan body? Any scan body? That's quite a library if this is true.
Trios AI removes gloves, toungue and other non desirables which cuts down trimming time.
I personally prefer that the surgeon send me their stats letter after the tourque test.
Tell me more about the scan body identification feature.This removes all responsibility to the lab in my opinion.

CAD-Ray Armen

CAD-Ray Armen

I promise this isn’t click bait

My biggest problem is explaining this to docs and labs

The scanbodies - every single scanbody in exocad library. I know. It’s nuts keeping track of it. Also, majority of labs only use 3shape software so that’s another issue all together

The gloves , tongue removal is easy to do. You are the first person ever to ask for stats letter / torque test. That’s smart. I imagine you got sick of redoing work too soon after delivery of your product

here is a link that gives an overview
Ignore the margin marking feature and go to AI feature

beyond the scanbody Identification system, what this lets me do is scan my margins outside the mouth, seat an abutment inside the mouth, and If the margins are in a pool of blood, it just doesn’t matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
According to our rules what you have posted consists of advertising so I must disallow it however what I will do in this instance is just remove the link. You may copy and paste the body of the article here however your blog or your website cannot be posted unless you become a site sponsor.

B

basler

Docs will never get it unless they are familiar with the lab process.
Tech get it but no docs are using it .....
For me not fiddling in exocad with scan body position orientation is priceless.

CAD-Ray Armen

CAD-Ray Armen

According to our rules what you have posted consists of advertising so I must disallow it however what I will do in this instance is just remove the link. You may copy and paste the body of the article here however your blog or your website cannot be posted unless you become a site sponsor.
This is very reasonable
It would take too much effort to download and upload the media
Please let me know the cost
Thanks

Affinity

Affinity

still trying to understand this.. maybe I need the video.. How do you scan margins outside the mouth? Exocad can only determine the shape of the scan abutment, but not the platform, some use the same scan bodies. What am I missing..?

G

grantoz

its good as long as you have that implant library in you exocad as you have to load each library if you have everysingle system on your computor it becomes very slow

Mike2

Mike2

Donator
How do u accept scans from the Medit IOS?? There is no file transfer system for HIPPA rules?? Have a doc that just got one and trying to stay ahead of it. Thanks

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

40% titanium
Staff member
Create an inbox by downloading the medit link software. Simple as that. Once you are registered anyone can setup with you. Ita free you just have to register.

Guest Room
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Chat Bot:
    Room has been pruned!
    Chat Bot: Room has been pruned!
    Top Bottom