Medentis Medical (available in the US? Compatibles?)

S

SDS_SMC

Reaction score
Anyone know if Medentis Medical has a parts distributer in the US (or of any compatible brands)? Looking for impression copings and lab analogs for several different lines under Medentis Medical (ICX-Active Master / ICX-Plus / ICX-Premium).

Any help would be immensely appreciated!

S

SDS_SMC

Reaction score
Oh man, no responses yet...this is looking bleak...

dleepxdental

dleepxdental

Reaction score
A client had asked about this a couple weeks ago. I went down a rabbit hole to find some answers. What I found was that there is no US reseller (My current understanding of it at least). Medentika owned by Straumann, sell it in their website but it's offered for the European market. I called Straumann US and the rep had never heard of Medentis. I emailed Medentis several times but no response. I had to tell our client their SOL.

S

SDS_SMC

Reaction score
Thanks for the insight on your experience. I found that Henry Schein acquired Medentis Medical back in 2018, but no one I contacted from Henry Schein US has heard of that company. DESS says they can provide parts, but with a 2-week lead time, as they don't carry it in stock. Looks like I'm calling Germany tomorrow.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
its highly likely these are cross-compatible lines..
the Active Master is likely an Nobel Active CC
your Tissue and Plus are likely Straumann RN and WN
resources

I see the ICX at medentika/straumann as well..
I also see an NT trading scan body in searches, so check with Argen as well

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
im also finding reference to one connection size making the "ICX" the same system connection 3.75-4.8

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I found that Henry Schein acquired Medentis Medical back in 2018, but no one I contacted from Henry Schein US has heard of that company.
Laugh Totally sounds like HS to me.. Acquire and destroy. The left hand never knows that the right is doing.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
exactly.. implants are a ****-show.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah exocad just announced they have compatibility for over 10k implants from 100 manufacturers. Love to see where we are in 10 years when half of these companies arent around, bought out, discontinued, or are otherwise unsupported in 5 years like all other dental equipment.

Top Bottom