Margin remedy/ iterror

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Doc says make margin straight (blue,not red). Best fix? Send back and have iterror mark it straight?
When I tried once before in Design, I can’t just flatten the blib. It creates a whole. This is not like scraping a shmear off of a die. What don’t I know?
? Garbage in garbage out? And they say these fit great! Banghead
(exocad)

745F86D5-DEB4-4CB7-8C42-637986BF065F.jpeg

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
iterror, lol, good one:) and good luck :)
Vroam

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Can't you just make a note and send back to itero modeling and ask them to go straight across in that area and re-send lab review. Also you could edit scan data in exocad.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Doc says make margin straight (blue,not red). Best fix? Send back and have iterror mark it straight?
When I tried once before in Design, I can’t just flatten the blib. It creates a whole. This is not like scraping a shmear off of a die. What don’t I know?
(exocad)

View attachment 37848

Can't you just make a note and send back to itero modeling and ask them to go straight across in that area and re-send lab review. Also you could edit scan data in exocad.
That is what I kinda like with iTero. Doesn't look good ? Send it back to iTero.

(I know, I could mark the margin myself. But why, if I can blame someone else? :cool:)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
(I know, I could mark the margin myself. But why, if I can blame someone else? :cool:)
Someone else the dentist gave permission and trust to mark them as an eternal default.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
That is what I kinda like with iTero. Doesn't look good ? Send it back to iTero.

Just talked to itero, they say that adding a note won’t do it. I need to call and have person on the phone see it get marked and then they send it back to modeling.

it would look good if cord is used to achieve a good scan 😉

Ive found it to be hit or miss morphing in Design. I must just be an idiot.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
(exocad)

View attachment 37848
make the Dr mark their own margin. all responsibility should be on them since they are scanning it and approving the margin.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
How come there isn't a halo around this guy's head?? He's the patron saint of Dental Technician's
its literally in the contract i have with one of my clients. they are responsible for margins.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Have itero mark it as a 3/4 crown then mark your own margin.

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
i call itero and tell them to die ditch the model with the margins set. we are not taking responsibility by marking the margins by ourselves and having the doctor send it back to us. so next time ask them to create a die ditch with margins set. usually take anywhere to 3 hours or next business day.