Margin Marking

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
marking the margin lol
I check against color pic from trios to at least try to decern tooth structure to tissue, Ra-cord, fluids etc. Can be quite a challenge. Would love advice on importing trios color pic over exocad as a template for margin marking. Currently I bounce back and forth comparatively but a pain.

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Just take a screenshot and import it over the prep

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I check against color pic from trios to at least try to decern tooth structure to tissue, Ra-cord, fluids etc. Can be quite a challenge. Would love advice on importing trios color pic over exocad as a template for margin marking. Currently I bounce back and forth comparatively but a pain.
Let's face it, we have to demand better preps and isolation..

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
We have to demand form those CAD/CAM companies to integrate with each other’s software to make it easy for us labs and let them compete on the quality of their products.
We could have the dentists as allies to demand integration to all systems before they buy an oral scanners Including margin marking.
After all we’re tryin to achieve a quality prosthetics for the patient, and if the patient is happy, aren’t we all?
Obviously I am being optimistic this morning.

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
We have to demand form those CAD/CAM companies to integrate with each other’s software to make it easy for us labs and let them compete on the quality of their products.
We could have the dentists as allies to demand integration to all systems before they buy an oral scanners Including margin marking.
After all we’re tryin to achieve a quality prosthetics for the patient, and if the patient is happy, aren’t we all?
Obviously I am being optimistic this morning.
nothing wrong with that.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I worked very hard to get my drs on board with IOS.
I invested in the technology and developed a business model to reflect what the future will require.
This involved hands on training and a commitment to the process.
I have encountered many drs either sceptical or resistant to make the transition. They are a lost cause to me.

I also have encountered more drs that want to use IOS but have limited digital experience and training.

Unfortunately, most lab owners are relying on sales reps to make their life easier.
Trios is very accurate and you need to learn how to use it.
edited

Last edited: