Low fusing zirconia porcelain recommendation.

Tunajoe

Tunajoe

Reaction score
I'm using almost exclusively AG zirconia pucks.
On those occasions where I need to add a contact to my monolithic crown or fill an embrasure or add to the underside of a pontic....
What would you recommend?

Tunajoe

Tunajoe

Reaction score
But isn't Miyo a micro layering type system?
I'm talking about something I can bulk up in one firing.
Example: restored an implant case #30 the other day and the lady didn't like that the buccal profile didn't line up with the teeth in front and behind. Also there was a gingival height discrepancy so I needed to make the implant crown more of a ridge lap design.
So I'm looking for regular zirc porcelain that I can bulk up and fire

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
But isn't Miyo a micro layering type system?
I'm talking about something I can bulk up in one firing.
Example: restored an implant case #30 the other day and the lady didn't like that the buccal profile didn't line up with the teeth in front and behind. Also there was a gingival height discrepancy so I needed to make the implant crown more of a ridge lap design.
So I'm looking for regular zirc porcelain that I can bulk up and fire
That's not what you originally asked. If you need bulk then buy a bottle or 2 of emax ceram . That's all you really need if you are doing fcz's.
MIYO can modify almost any shade so maybe a clear incisal and an a2 for example. I wouldn't waste my $ on a full system.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Dr. I don’t know when do you have the time to do dental lab work after a full day of clinical work and dental emergencies?

Tunajoe

Tunajoe

Reaction score
excellent!
Several years ago, I purchased an Emax stain kit and apparently it came with Emax ceram in translucent.
Just have to find the firing specs..

Tunajoe

Tunajoe

Reaction score
Dr. I don’t know when do you have the time to do dental lab work after a full day of clinical work and dental emergencies?
I'm high energy lol
I only work 3 consecutive days a week. I have 4 days to do lab work.
As far as emergencies go, I live 7 minutes from my office. Dental emergencies can come in spurts or I can go a month or two with out one.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
GC LiSi is a nicer low fusing ceramic

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I'm high energy lol
I only work 3 consecutive days a week. I have 4 days to do lab work.
As far as emergencies go, I live 7 minutes from my office. Dental emergencies can come in spurts or I can go a month or two with out one.
I remember when my two boys were seven or eight they used to help me around the lab from sandblasting ,waxing, to other light lab work, and I used to pay them, they know dental lab work very well, now they are grown up and practicing dentists and they send me their lab work and they pay me on time all the time or else . They come sometimes to the lab to trim a die or do other lab work. It’s enjoyable to work with them now, That’s means I am getting older now

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
emax add on incisal. works on everything I've tried. I mix with I sync and make a putty.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
also, AG picks are nice but check out nexxzr+, they have a 9 layer gradient puck

Top Bottom