Want To Buy Looking to purchase a Ivobase

J

jignesh1021

Reaction score
We also have numerous other equipment as it was a setup for a complete Denture Lab

J

jignesh1021

Reaction score
I am looking to pick a 2nd Ivobase or additional flasks, if anyone has any??:)
We have a complete setup with many more flasks. I can send the picture for the setup we have.

N

nickate

Reaction score
I have never used the IvoBase system. But from what I understand this is what I didn't like. IvoBase capsules are one use only. You know with Ivocap, that leftover acrylic gets consolidated into other capsules, thus, no waste. Thats a biggie for me. I dislike waste. Ivobase you can only process one unit at a time. Ivocap depends on how many injectors and how big your water bath is. I don't understand what savings you think that you're going to get by investing in another system just to do one case at a time? Thats a lot of singles to process just to pay off the investment, forget being profitable. It no faster, the material isn't better. Just my 2cents.
I think Kulzer, on the other hand did it right when they designed the Palajet system. The flasks take 2 models, and the equipment is more compact. They took German engineering and improved it.
Sometimes ROI and profitability is not the main concern here on DLN as I have learned and accept over the years. Tripping over dollars to pick up pennies works well for some. We're all doing it our way and still here and that's what's most important right?

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Is this Ivobase still for sale?? I know its been a long time,by thoguht id ask

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Just bought another new yesterday! Beer

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
Sometimes ROI and profitability is not the main concern here on DLN as I have learned and accept over the years. Tripping over dollars to pick up pennies works well for some. We're all doing it our way and still here and that's what's most important right?
Amen Brother

G

Grice3189

Reaction score
We can have our Lab Technician attest to its quality and its functional with still being in the warranty from the Ivoclar. Hardly 10 dentures were made before we were shut down during Covid
I am interested if you still have this. Its a long shot but let me know