Looking to Outsource Frames/Flexibles/Dentures & More?

evanosu

evanosu

Sponsors
Reaction score
If you're looking to outsource some of your laboratory's work, Mabel Dental Lab is happy to assist!

You may have seen our LMT Ad but we are full service dental lab located in beautiful Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio with shipping available nationwide.

• Turnaround Time: 8 days in-lab (at times as few as 6-7)
  • Digital Impressions: we accept digital impressions (via your scanner/email/file upload on our site or wetransfer.com)
  • Frame Remake Rate: Consistently below 2.5%
  • Communication: we will email/call/text/fax however you want to communicate when we receive cases & complete them. No more wondering if the lab received your case or if it will be back on time. This will help to eliminate your clients' need to reschedule patients!
  • Volume Discounts: ask about our volume discounts!
  • Shipping: if you ship to us, we ship back at no expense! Otherwise shipping is ~$7 each way (depending on location/method)
Lab Phone #: 877.622.3533

Please feel free to personally drop me an email: [email protected] or visit our website: https://mabeldental.com/labtolab for more information.
(when emailing, please provide a phone number and also check your spam folder. I usually reply within 1 business day)

Email lab to lab.jpg

Flexible (TCS) Start to Finish: $129
Standard Frame (Argen): $69
Vitallium 2000: $89
VisiClear Frame: $89
Full Dentures: $99 - Lucitone 199 acrylic with Yamahachi teeth
Full Contour Zirconia: $69 - SageMax by Ivoclar

Many more items are available!

I look forward to an opportunity to serve you and your clients!

Evan Jaffe, MBA
CEO / Owner

Why Mabel Dental Lab

Another benefit of partnering with Mabel Dental Lab, our communication. I graduated from The Ohio State University with a B.S. in Risk Management/Insurance and received my MBA at Cleveland State University. In a former life, I spent over decade working at Progressive Insurance and NY Life Insurance in management roles with a heavy focus on customer service. I have brought that Fortune 500 service level and process to our small family run lab (my father our co-owner/President is a dentist with over 45 years’ experience).

My father at his peak owned 23 dental practices while utilizing many different labs. When we started our lab in 2010, I grew tired very quickly of working with other labs that were poor communicators. I often never knew if they got my case, when was it coming back, did they ship it out etc…So our lab will work with you and tailor our communication to fit your needs. We’ll send you an email (or a call/text/fax) confirming the cases that we received along with an estimated return date. We meet our return dates over 99% of the time! When/if a case issue comes up, we’ll email you digital photos and the sent Rx. Upon completion of your case(s),we will email you a patient list along with a tracking#. No more hoping the case is coming back on time! We repeatedly get graded extremely high on our service and it doesn’t hurt that our remake rates are extremely low.

Last edited: