Looking to open lab...need mentor or advice!

S

sblnde26

Reaction score
I really want to open my own lab or partner with a doctor for an onsite lab. Can anyone please point me in the right direction and mentor me. I have all of the equipment and experience and have always wanted my own business. I just need help getting appropriate licensing and such. I am willing to pay someone to help and walk me through this process. Anyone, anyone out there that can help would change my life. I am in Florida and ready to do this! :p You may email me at [email protected] I am new to this site and its kind of confusing and I want to make sure I can talk with someone who is willing to help.

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
You might drop Chuck Yenker ( [email protected] ) a line. He brokers lab sales. He might have a turnkey operation available in your area. He's always been real eager to share. Could have some good pointers. NADL.ORG is also a good resource and in your state the FDLA (fdla.org , I think)...especially for the regulation/requirement parts. They may know of lab owners ready to retire or other opportunities. Planning is key and writting that plan out has always shown to be of greater benefit than most people realize. What kind of lab?

Good luck.

S

sblnde26

Reaction score
Im looking to just removable to begin with.

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
Im looking to just removable to begin with.

I think you are making a great move, and doing it at just the right time. Geographically, you are in the perfect location and removables have not been hammered with cheap offshore work and chair side solutions the way C&B has. If I were young and starting again (and knew what I know now),I'd consider that route too.

I'd focus 100% on implant prosthetics, and guided surgery.

Feel free to contact me privately any time.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
LOL, this is getting good.