Looking for used casting well

• Thread starter Garland Dental Services
  • Start date
Garland Dental Services

Garland Dental Services

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone have a casting well you no longer use (Kerr, Handler or similar)?
I have a customer in a tight spot who needs one quickly, and it's a minimum 3 week lead time from Handler. If you have one you'd like to get rid of, please message me your contact info and I'll get him in touch with you.

Thanks very much!

Rebekah

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone have a casting well you no longer use (Kerr, Handler or similar)?
I have a customer in a tight spot who needs one quickly, and it's a minimum 3 week lead time from Handler. If you have one you'd like to get rid of, please message me your contact info and I'll get him in touch with you.

Thanks very much!

Rebekah
pretty sure i have one kicking around here. let me poke around in the utility room to be sure!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I was thinking along the same lines, in my case a drop through the countertop garbage can.
But I'm thinking Garland's looking for something that was professionally made.

20190722_151819.jpg

Last edited:
Garland Dental Services

Garland Dental Services

Sponsors
Reaction score
Thanks, Sideshow! If you do come across it let me know.
Kytoothdude, he actually had something like that at some point! I've seen 55-gallon drums, too.

He's in a new-build dental clinic, so I think he is needing professionally made. We don't stock them and don't have any old ones in the warehouse, and no one that I've called stocks them.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks, Sideshow! If you do come across it let me know.
Kytoothdude, he actually had something like that at some point! I've seen 55-gallon drums, too.

He's in a new-build dental clinic, so I think he is needing professionally made. We don't stock them and don't have any old ones in the warehouse, and no one that I've called stocks them.
heyyyyyy, speaking of Garland! haha, just emailed you guys.
i do in fact have a Kerr casting well in fairly nice condition. a bit dusty and i need to pull my scrap metal out of it, but it is sitting in the back room doing nothing for the last 4 years. lol (hasnt been used in 4 years and was brand new when i purchased 6yr ago)

Top Bottom