Looking for some library help; Dess angulated multi unit

Tunajoe

Tunajoe

Reaction score
I've posted something in the Dess section but thought I'd try here for perhaps some immediate help.
So I have a couple of questions...
First, I'm working on a case where I need to offset some implants that are angulated about 15 degrees.
All my assorted Ti bases are Dess products, with the complete library downloaded and all types of scan bodies were purchased (intra oral, lab, and press/slide on)
I can't seem to find the angulated multi unit abutments in my downloaded library and I also can't seem to find the angulated Ti bases (the gold ones which use the special driver).
I was able to find the straight multi unit abutment and corresponding part.
I'm using a AG Motion 2 with their version of Exocad.
The software did have a pop up which said "only conical type abutments can be used" or something to that effect.

Anyone using Dess products and Exocad and been able to figure out which one they are in the library?
Thanks!

Tunajoe

Tunajoe

Reaction score
I want to send out a giant "thank you" to Keith @ Dess-USA.
Keith spent a considerable time with me on the phone this morning. ON A SUNDAY!!!

I'm not sure what manufacturer most of you guys purchase your Ti bases, multi unit abutments, etc but I can tell you that they have a customer for life with me.
I have sucked up hours of this guys time now, and he's as helpful, kind and patient as can be.
Very, very impressed.

O

oanar03

Reaction score
Is there something I can do on Exocad to solve this issue for an All On 4 denture? ( BioHorizons Multi-Unit with Cover Cap)

“ Abutment design limit violation ;
Error: An angulated abutment angle exceeds the maximum limit of 20 deg for tooth number..”

Top Bottom