Looking for lab to outsource to

Artexperience

Artexperience

Reaction score
Who knows of great lab near the east coast where we can outsource our mini implants to? EMAX CAD is what were looking for. We don't like minis either, just saying, but one of our Drs. insists on doing them. Turnaround time of 1 week or less in house is desirable.

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
Who knows of great lab near the east coast where we can outsource our mini implants to? EMAX CAD is what were looking for. We don't like minis either, just saying, but one of our Drs. insists on doing them. Turnaround time of 1 week or less in house is desirable.
For implants reach out to Argen. As for our lab, we design the abutment inhouse and email the design. They ship back in 2days.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Yes, they are the Shatkin mini implants.
Milling for mini implants is a real pain, did one years ago for a Hygenist in one of our practices and, she was getting married in 2 weeks. Because of radial compensation, for milling, this crown would have fit like a garbage can on a toothpick. Decided best course was to press in Emax HO and layer facial. This enabled blocking out grey transmission of the abutment and choosing appropriate shade to layer.( Didn't have HO cements back then) You can colorize your facial cut-back during your wash bake(s). Worked out well in the end though.

Artexperience

Artexperience

Reaction score
For implants reach out to Argen. As for our lab, we design the abutment inhouse and email the design. They ship back in 2days.
Hello, I'm not seeing any "response" here? Am I missing something? Are you a lab we could try outsourcing to?

doug

doug

Reaction score
I thought that mini implants were designed to provide retention for removable prosthetics. The only ones I've seen were a ball type. Someone want to educate me on other uses?

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I thought that mini implants were designed to provide retention for removable prosthetics. The only ones I've seen were a ball type. Someone want to educate me on other uses?
I looked them up and they have 'regular' abutments, too.
EMAX CAD is what were looking for.
My first thought is, I guess anybody milling e.max cad should be able to do it, no? Or am I missing something?
So, try Core3D, Argen and others that offer e.max cad.

https://www.argen.com/store/categories/digital-outsourcing-emax#/

I imagine you would scan and design it and then outsource it to whom ever is your lab of choice.

M

MrNeverFixit

Reaction score
Hello, I'm not seeing any "response" here? Am I missing something? Are you a lab we could try outsourcing to?
sorry for the late reply. yes we are a lab, manufacturing crowns (gold and pfm as well),bridges and dentures. We also do implants (custom as well) we design in house and ship it to argen to mill the implants (we all make the crown in house)

Top Bottom