Help Wanted looking for high quality emax design and mill for esthetic cases and singles.

S

skidoc

Reaction score
We need help with capacity issues.
1. design detailed cusp fossa anatomy for singles and copy but refine esthetic designs from approved temps/patient photo.
2. exocad viewer approval or edit
3. Mill emax, print models and dies
4. fit adjust to models
5. ship unfinished emax in blue state.

ideally mill with ag motion2 as we are looking at buying one.
if interested sm me,
thanks

Last edited:
D

dentdog

Reaction score
Wow... we all strive for perfection, but I'm not sure that it is attainable. How is perfection defined? Have you found techs that have strived for this perfection and yet failed? It seems that you have been searching for quite a while.

S

skidoc

Reaction score
Wow... we all strive for perfection, but I'm not sure that it is attainable. How is perfection defined? Have you found techs that have strived for this perfection and yet failed? It seems that you have been searching for quite a while.
sorry for that word, i meant the verb perfect, as in to refine. My temps are pretty darn good, but sometimes need some minor improvement in symmentry. Its quite a simple process really and gives our patients predictable results. I will edit that word so as not to imply we can get to perfection. I always say progress- not perfection!

As for finding talent, we did find a great tech tha moved due to family circumstance after 4 years of partnership. So yes, always in search of talent including both digital and analog. We were planning on adding a digital tech anyway to his analog skills anyway due to our growth. So now I am starting at square one. But have an interview coming into town today, but realistically we can use 2. So as I said, always looking for talent that wants to help me do life changing dentistry in our little slice of heaven!

S

skidoc

Reaction score
ie,. here is this weeks temps. I am looking for someone that can copy this design that was scanned and make minor improvement based on my notes. which were simply to make 7 as long as 10. 11more like 6. i find this is the best way to communicate is with patient approved temps so no guessing on a techs part. Done this way, our cases never need to go back to the laboratory which most techs appreciate. Predictable cosmetics is my jam.
1653414787854.jpeg