Looking for High Quality & Affordable Frames?

evanosu

evanosu

Sponsors
Reaction score
If your lab is looking to outsource your metal frameworks, flexible processing or any other items, we are here to help! Our high quality products include Argen metal frames for $69 and Vitallium 2000 $89. TCS Unbreakable flexible process/finish for $79 and much more! We offer volume discounts as well.

You may send inquires or questions to: [email protected]

Here's what current clients are saying:
"The frames have been very good. No adjustments and some of the cases that I sent you were not great models." Rayven Dental Lab

"I have to tell you that you have a ton of gratitude with my doctors and me given that the metal frameworks have been the best I have seen in 25 years." - Dr. Klineman

"I was very happy with the finished flexible partial. It was everything I was hoping for, will be sending another case this week!!" - Miller Dental Lab

Mabel Dental Lab is located in beautiful Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio and is a NADL, ODLA and FDA Registered laboratory.

Attachments

• Email lab to lab.jpg
    Email lab to lab.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 9
Mike2

Mike2

Donator
Reaction score
Bertram’s in Appleton does a great job. Fine then a call I’m sure you’ll not be disappointed as I see their incoming and new operation should only make things better. My two cents

evanosu

evanosu

Sponsors
Reaction score
Bertram’s in Appleton does a great job. Fine then a call I’m sure you’ll not be disappointed as I see their incoming and new operation should only make things better. My two cents
Thanks but actually our lab offer frames to dental labs as well, if you haven't tried ours, you won't be disappointed either!