Looking for help with Dentmill 2015

cadman

cadman

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking for someone who can help me configure the old version of the Dentmill 2015 software. I would also be interested if someone can give me a training course ... I know this is a deprecated program and it is obsolete but it is the only thing that I've been able to get by now .... Thank you very much

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Let me see what I can do.
Please let me know CAD solution you are using, what if any previous CAM training you have had, and what indications and materials you will be processing.
Also, please tell me what machine(s),you have and whether or not you have a post processor for them.
It would also be good to for you to provide your computer specifications so tht we can make sure you operating environment meets minimum requirements.
Lastly, (given that I am not sure if we can help),how much time can you spend for the training process in terms of number of hours per day and days per week?
If we can sort something out for you, this information will help to make the training more effective.

cadman

cadman

Reaction score
Let me see what I can do.
Please let me know CAD solution you are using, what if any previous CAM training you have had, and what indications and materials you will be processing.
Also, please tell me what machine(s),you have and whether or not you have a post processor for them.
It would also be good to for you to provide your computer specifications so tht we can make sure you operating environment meets minimum requirements.
Lastly, (given that I am not sure if we can help),how much time can you spend for the training process in terms of number of hours per day and days per week?
If we can sort something out for you, this information will help to make the training more effective.
Thank you very much for your reply. First of all I explain that I am currently designing with Exocad. I have received basic training in the management of Cam software in systems with Sum3D, DentalCam for VHF and Zirkonzhan, but all of them with predefined strategies so I would not know how to prepare a machining strategy from start to finish and would have difficulties especially with angled channels. I am currently researching the use of Powermill and post processors. This would be my starting level. Regarding the number of hours and days I have to say that I could train whenever I am not working. The machines I use are a Roland MDX-50 and an old DCS Precimills with a Mach3 controller to make unit and TI-base.The materials would be mostly soft....

If you think we can communicate more smoothly through an email? I look forward to your indications. Thank you very much for your attention

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your reply. First of all I explain that I am currently designing with Exocad. I have received basic training in the management of Cam software in systems with Sum3D, DentalCam for VHF and Zirkonzhan, but all of them with predefined strategies so I would not know how to prepare a machining strategy from start to finish and would have difficulties especially with angled channels. I am currently researching the use of Powermill and post processors. This would be my starting level. Regarding the number of hours and days I have to say that I could train whenever I am not working. The machines I use are a Roland MDX-50 and an old DCS Precimills with a Mach3 controller to make unit and TI-base.The materials would be mostly soft....

If you think we can communicate more smoothly through an email? I look forward to your indications. Thank you very much for your attention
]

Telll you what- let me know your location and best contract phone number and I will have my best PowermI and DentMIL engineer call you to determine if we can help and how best that help could be delivered.

sound right?

cadman

cadman

Reaction score
Sounds really good. I feel that maybe this is going to be difficult for you since my location is very far away. Spain. For this reason obviously the training could only be done remotely. I am sorry to say that my level of spoken English is not fluent enough to explain over the phone how to help me. I can follow conversations related to dental machining, I understand that these are all difficulties for engineers who can help me, so I understand that they may not be able to help me. Anyway, if you can think of a way, you can inform me by email how we could get it. I thank you very much for your attention and I will continue to listen to your messages. Thank you very much

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
No worries. Do you have the documentation you need?