Looking for a Thermo couple for an AG Ceramill therm 2 sintering furnace ?

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
Iv'e tried Zahn ,but it takes 6 to 8 weeks . Any smaller companies that might have it in stock ? I wouldn't be upset if it was a little cheaper either :) ($600 ish),,,,, Many thanks in advance for any replies.
furnace.jpg

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Have you taken it out of the furnace and tried matching the part number in a Google search?

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I will take it out this afternoon .

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah i would look for a serial number and mfg of it, then search. Or call garland, but I doubt anyone stocks this.

Garland Dental Services

Garland Dental Services

Sponsors
Reaction score
If you haven't had luck finding one, call our office and ask for Daniel. We might have one in stock but it's an off-chance. Regardless, it shouldn't take 6-8 weeks, even if ordered from AG Austria. I'm out of the office this week but Daniel should be able to take care of you. Our number is 800-981-6414.

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
If you haven't had luck finding one, call our office and ask for Daniel. We might have one in stock but it's an off-chance. Regardless, it shouldn't take 6-8 weeks, even if ordered from AG Austria. I'm out of the office this week but Daniel should be able to take care of you. Our number is 800-981-6414.
Oh, that's very kind of you . But I talked to esthetic Profesionals this morning and they have one in stock . :)

Garland Dental Services

Garland Dental Services

Sponsors
Reaction score
Ah that's great! Glad you were able to get one quickly 👍🏼