Looking for a screw...

A

alexnokkvi

Reaction score
Hi all,
Hope you are all well. I want to know if anyone here can help me to identify a screw from a this picture. The screw I'm looking for is the one to the left - for comparison the one on the right is a nobel CC RP screw.

And if anybody can recommend any learning material for abutment screws it would be appreciated. screw.jpg

Thank you!

B

brooksby1

Reaction score
You need to know the brand and size of the actual implant. Every system uses their own thread pattern and there is very little interbrand compatibility. An xray of the implant would also help. Once you have a radiograph that shows clearly defined features, you can use an implant database to match those features to known implants. The primary databases are: spotimplant.com. whatimplantisthat.com.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
You need to know the brand and size of the actual implant. Every system uses their own thread pattern and there is very little interbrand compatibility. An xray of the implant would also help. Once you have a radiograph that shows clearly defined features, you can use an implant database to match those features to known implants. The primary databases are: spotimplant.com. whatimplantisthat.com.
Or ask @Jo Chen or @Darwin Bagley CDT

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Nobel Biocare CC RP on the right and Nobel Biocare Branemark RP on the left.. the Branemark has a "squared off" screw seat.

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
The reference screw on the right is for a Nobel ceramic abutment. What is the abutment material the screw came from you are trying to identify?

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
The reference screw on the right is for a Nobel ceramic abutment. What is the abutment material the screw came from you are trying to identify?
sorry, i strongly disagree..

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
same screw for the ti/ cadcam