Looking for a Masel open face gold denture tooth

nmsmile

nmsmile

Reaction score
This is probably a long shot, but I am looking for a Masel 3G312 plastic shade 10 (light) #8 11L×8.5W.....Masel has been out of stock for a couple of months now and will be until who knows when and the patient didn't like starlight.....

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
This is probably a long shot, but I am looking for a Masel 3G312 plastic shade 10 (light) #8 11L×8.5W.....Masel has been out of stock for a couple of months now and will be until who knows when and the patient didn't like starlight.....
Can you not get a non-windowed one and cut and fill it yourself?

nmsmile

nmsmile

Reaction score
That's an idea, the metal seems thin and flimsy though. Have you done this with success?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
That's an idea, the metal seems thin and flimsy though. Have you done this with success?
It is thin. I have not done it, but it's what I'd try. Go with very low pressure and slow so you don't bend the metal or give it color change from work heating and it should be fine.

If you don't have metal polish on hand, Tiger polish from Dentarum works great with robinson brushes on gold and CR. It's handy for cleaning up behind yourself on repairs and lasts FOOOOOREVEEEERRR

Top Bottom