Help Wanted Looking for a change of scenery?

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
If in the future you are someone that wants to start up their own lab, but aren’t ready to do it, this is the place for you. We are a fixed lab that dabbles in a little bit of everything with fixed prosthetics. Implants, cosmetic cases, and the occasional full mouth. We also do orthodontic aligners. At the moment we are looking for someone that can finish the bread and butter cases single, unit posteriors, check occlusion, contacts, staining, and glazing. If you can help with the occasional cosmetic anterior case thats a plus. We do 95% emax and zirconia.

So here’s what we bring to the table. We have a very fun working environment, we usually have some kind of sports on the TV and make an occasional wager from time to time and I’m not going to ask you to come in on the weekends. If you’d like to learn CAD/CAM, 3D printing, IO scanners, and everything on the business side this is the place for you.

Let's circle back to lab ownership. If you have a couple of accounts already we can negotiate a commission. I am trying to build something different here. Most small labs close because of the lack of knowledge on the business side so if you’re the lab tech that has the knowledge of creating the product, but aren’t quite sure of the other 50% of the business, this is where we can help you the most. Sales, marketing, accounting, and product development are the keys to a successful lab.

Here are the numbers and benefits:

$30/hr
Commission
Profit sharing plan
Medical Insurance

If this is something that intrigues you contact me at Digital(at)RutherfordDentalLab(dot)com

We are located in San Ramon, CA. about 40 miles east of San Francisco

KingGhidorah

KingGhidorah

Reaction score
So then you can imagine the commission you make from bringing in accounts
You can get two bedrooms instead of one.
Lol I’m just messing with you, I’m sure it’s a good deal, San Ramon is priceyyyy though.

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
I know its all good. Its insane with everyone leaving San Francisco. I live in Livermore which is only 10 minutes away and if you go north up to Walnut Creek/Concord...15 minutes..its a little more reasonable. I couldn't pick a better area to live with all the things to do around here though. Beach is 45 minutes and the mountains are about 2 hours the other way