Help Wanted Looking for 3shape designer!

Cad/CamEric

Cad/CamEric

Reaction score
8-5 Monday-Friday. In Palm Desert,CA Looking for someone with some knowledge to scan, design copings, crowns, bridges, implant cases. Looking for motivated person willing to learn more like abutment design, hybrid type cases and Guided surgery planning. Our lab is a full service lab, 7 person lab, 2 3shape's and 2 roland's.

R

reqvaa

Reaction score
Looks so promising, good luck guys with searching a tech, i wish i could join you ))

Digital Dental Designers

Digital Dental Designers

Reaction score
8-5 Monday-Friday. In Palm Desert,CA Looking for someone with some knowledge to scan, design copings, crowns, bridges, implant cases. Looking for motivated person willing to learn more like abutment design, hybrid type cases and Guided surgery planning. Our lab is a full service lab, 7 person lab, 2 3shape's and 2 roland's.

Would you be open for remote designing? If so, give us a try.

H

HenryjH

Reaction score
Hi good morning. Happy new year. Im a 15 year of experience. 6 years of then are in Cad cam. I could scan, design, prepare ti base abutment, work with any material. I also know how to nest color crowns if using non shade it blocks, cement ti base know how to design implant abutment, have some knowledge in how to design bars with novel biocare.