LONG TIME.... Hi folks, been a minute since I last logged on. Also have a Q?

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
So recently I switched from the Wieland Mini to the Ivoclar PM5. So now I have to individually scan in all the Zirconia blocks on a RFID reader that sits on my computer. I have to hold the block in place for the reading to take place. I have heard that people have come up with a 3D printer attachment that I can connect to the RFID reader so I can place the zirconia block on it without the chance of it accidentally rolling off and breaking.

Do any of you know where I can get my claws on something like that?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
So recently I switched from the Wieland Mini to the Ivoclar PM5...

Congratulations Klinger, that's a nice mill. I'm still plugging away with my Mini, hoping one day to make an upgrade myself.

It's good seeing you here again :)

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
Congratulations Klinger, that's a nice mill. I'm still plugging away with my Mini, hoping one day to make an upgrade myself.

It's good seeing you here again :)
thank you Car.... it's an amazing machine. love that i don't have to keep getting up to change the block every time since it does have an 8 disc changer. but it does take time to clean it every night and the maintenance is not to be taken lightly. you treat it well, it will treat you well :)

another thing, we were thinking of selling the mini, but we changed our mind. that little work horse has been around for so many years and done so much work for us, that we wouldn't dream of getting rid of it. still love that little thing, and still putting it to use simultaneously with the big horse.

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
another thing, we were thinking of selling the mini, but we changed our mind. that little work horse has been around for so many years and done so much work for us, that we wouldn't dream of getting rid of it. still love that little thing, and still putting it to use simultaneously with the big horse.

One of the vendors I received a quote from, also mentioned that I could get a discount with a trade in for the Mini, but I have the exact same thoughts about it as you. It would also be nice to have it around as a backup, just in case.

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score
One of the vendors I received a quote from, also mentioned that I could get a discount with a trade in for the Mini, but I have the exact same thoughts about it as you. It would also be nice to have it around as a backup, just in case.
don't ever get rid of it... it's always going to have your back :)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
don't ever get rid of it... it's always going to have your back :)
I didn't have an air compressor for ages. Camera blowbrush and a bicycle tire pump did me well. And they're not going anywhre in case something gets baaaad.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
So recently I switched from the Wieland Mini to the Ivoclar PM5. So now I have to individually scan in all the Zirconia blocks on a RFID reader that sits on my computer. I have to hold the block in place for the reading to take place. I have heard that people have come up with a 3D printer attachment that I can connect to the RFID reader so I can place the zirconia block on it without the chance of it accidentally rolling off and breaking.

Do any of you know where I can get my claws on something like that?
I designed this litte guy last year, works wonders for me. But this is for the Hybrid Select.

26523.jpeg

Also from the PM7 group off of face book there was this dope invention. The FRID read goes underneath it and the Disk carrier drops in on top. Not my design. But printed one for a good friend of mine with a PM7.

32620.jpeg

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I designed this litte guy last year, works wonders for me. But this is for the Hybrid Select.

View attachment 37154

Also from the PM7 group off of face book there was this dope invention. The FRID read goes underneath it and the Disk carrier drops in on top. Not my design. But printed one for a good friend of mine with a PM7.

View attachment 37155
Sevan, I know we're not good friends, but could you print me up one of those coffee mugs?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
picked up add tooth algiinate 10 min ago. asked if they could have case back at 1.

Uh. No? How about 3?
Well, we already scheduled.

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
picked up add tooth algiinate 10 min ago. asked if they could have case back at 1.

Uh. No? How about 3?
Well, we already scheduled.
Did you tell them it was time to reschedule?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Did you tell them it was time to reschedule?
Told them if they were willing to come get it, it might be possible. Call me at noon to find out if you need to reschedule.

It's ready. I'm staying put.

I bill out as I go for this reason. Otherwise it feels like I'm billing with one foot out the door.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Sevan, I know we're not good friends, but could you print me up one of those coffee mugs?

Tooth we good. No worries. It was actually a gift from a 3shape user i helped out a lot. They gave it to me in chicago. lol

DreN4do

DreN4do

Donator
Reaction score

View attachment 37154

View attachment 37155
I really like that cradle looking thing. that will work out just right for what I need. so you said the design could be found in their facebook group?