LiSi Shade Question

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I dont know how Ive managed to stay in business all these years. When its easy I think Im pretty good. These tough ones make me question myself.
i stick with my original MTB1 ;)
Miyo for the win

A

adl

Reaction score
I am expecting some LiSi MT-BO to show up today, but I was just getting ready to re-mill and press with an e.Max LT-BL3. Cut back and layer.
I dont know how Ive managed to stay in business all these years. When its easy I think Im pretty good. These tough ones make me question myself.
Don’t use LT, use MT

user name

user name

Reaction score
Don’t use LT, use MT
Ive doe so few LD this last year, I got caught with my pants down and short supply. I ordered what I should need, but its not here yet. Ill make it work. Thanks guys. Its all good advice Five

user name

user name

Reaction score
Ill toss one more thought out there...
Ill sit and look at what Ive done, and one moment Ill think its pretty good. Have a sip of coffee and look again and Ill think the value is way off. I know Im getting up there in years, but I just recently started some blood pressure meds. Has anyone thought of, or experienced a change in how well your eyes work on color and value related to any prescriptions?

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Ill toss one more thought out there...
Ill sit and look at what Ive done, and one moment Ill think its pretty good. Have a sip of coffee and look again and Ill think the value is way off. I know Im getting up there in years, but I just recently started some blood pressure meds. Has anyone thought of, or experienced a change in how well your eyes work on color and value related to any prescriptions?
i bet you might be on to something. i can def tell the difference in time of day, how much my eyes have been in and out of the microscope, etc. so i wouldnt be shocked to find out meds would interfere. especially ones having to do with your blood.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I know I only Like to take shades before early afternoon, and if Im working on an anterior, I dont like to finish it in the evening...Ill wait till the next day if I can. Tired eyes.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I believe you would likely be correct on the blood meds.

Blood vessles run in our eyes between our lens and the rods and cones that receive the light and send itnto the brain as pulses.

When you stare at something too bright for a half second and look away the funny roadmap kind of thing that you see is those blood vessels.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
I am expecting some LiSi MT-BO to show up today, but I was just getting ready to re-mill and press with an e.Max LT-BL3. Cut back and layer.

You're certainly in good company Just recently did 4 veneers with MT BO LiSi, came out on the high side value wise which was ok. Did some minimal layering to modify to Rx and worked out very well. Hope this helps and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you
P.S. My thinking was MT B0 was roughly equivalent to B1 LT emax but slightly higher value a bit more translucency.

Top Bottom