limitation error

J

Joe99

Reaction score
hi am looking for help looking for someone to remind me how to delete the limitation message error on the implant in the 3shape setting

Regards All

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
hi am looking for help looking for someone to remind me how to delete the limitation message error on the implant in the 3shape setting

Regards All
Hi Joe. I would post this question on the 3Shape Study Group on FB. I would also attach a picture of the error. The question you are asking has been asked and answered many times before in that group.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
No disrespect intended for anyone, but maybe someone could answer it here so we don’t have to send people other places for answers? I know there are capable people here.

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
No disrespect intended for anyone, but maybe someone could answer it here so we don’t have to send people other places for answers? I know there are capable people here.
I know how quickly this question gets answered there. They could also search on that group to get the answer. When I run into this problem(if I am understanding the issue accurately) I know I can get the steps to fix it there. I understand where you are coming from though. I just don't know exactly how to fix the issue without pulling the info from the Study Group.

B

Bassam

Reaction score
Increase the Maxtilt in material file, I think that should fix your problem.