Lift broken on furnace

B

BayouCB

Reaction score
shen paz sintra pro furnace lift broken, what to do?

W

Willard

Reaction score
@Garland Dental
They can probably help

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
shenpaz tech for us

Attachments

• 9BB37978-51E6-47E3-B4EA-02CEE74A2DC8.png
    9BB37978-51E6-47E3-B4EA-02CEE74A2DC8.png
    339.3 KB · Views: 9
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
If youre handy... Take it apart, find the motor, buy a new one, might not even need it, might be a broken belt. Sending a furnace away will probably cost more than the repair.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Maybe Garland will have the part, or do they only work on-site for repairs? I haven't used them before.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Maybe Garland will have the part, or do they only work on-site for repairs? I haven't used them before.
They sell parts. When the pump went out on our boilout they were VERY helpful! Their customer service goes above and beyond as well!

Garland Dental Services

Garland Dental Services

Sponsors
Reaction score
@BayouCB If you still need help with your Sintra, someone in our service department will be able to assist you. If it's the motor that has failed, that's a part that you can replace yourself if you are mechanically inclined.. it's fairly involved but doable. If you would like to speak with one of our service tech, feel free to reach us at 1-800-981-6414 or you can message me your contact info and I'll have someone get in touch to troubleshoot with you.

T

tuyere

Solutions
Reaction score
We're having intermittent issues with this same model of furnace, also involving the lift. Sometimes it closes, other times it gets stuck halfway up and then starts the cycle with the bottom open. Haven't dug into it yet but it's probably either the linear ways/bushings needing cleaning, or the belt slipping from use and wear.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I have dealt with Garland staff and director before, and bought parts for my Dekema furnace, they are amazing and ready to help