License Fees

doug

doug

Reaction score
Scotty is my Exocad vendor. Jake does a great job with support. First thing he does is gets on Teamviewer to get the problem fixed.

J

jms804

Reaction score
lol..I didn't realize I was getting a good deal, and I don't want to jeopardize it by having some...even lurkers of the forum, call them and say, "well, they got it for so much, why can't I?" Argen has great support, maybe consider that part of what you're paying for?
Didn't realize I was a Lurker.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Didn't realize I was a Lurker.
Nope, not you, it's the other ones who display as "guests" on the forum, Members Online. I apologize if it sounded like I was implying it to you, a member in good standing, not at all :)

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Nope, not you, it's the other ones who display as "guests" on the forum, Members Online. I apologize if it sounded like I was implying it to you, a member in good standing, not at all :)
Like the ones who I see on the birthday list everyday, they've been members for years and NEVER posted anything. I have admit I was a lurker for a few months before I posted anything. Now you can't shut me up!:Call:

vladpereverzyev

vladpereverzyev

Reaction score
Check with Argen. We only use the Trios connect software for file import and they are half of what Schein wants.
Do you mean 3shape Communicate is free for download .dcm files?

doug

doug

Reaction score
That I don't know. I pay a license fee annually. It's been a long time since we got it.

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
Not a lurker, part time stalker.